The Auto-Locking Tipping Skip is the latest development in the range, keeping the driver of the Telehandler in the safety of his cab at all times. It automatically locks and unlocks behind the fork heels. No safety retaining chain is required and the tipping is controlled from within the cab.
The advantages over conventional tipping skips are:
- Automatically lock/unlocks from behind the fork heels
- No safety retaining chain required
- Driver always in the safety of the cab
- Controlled tipping from within the cab
- No hydraulic hoses to attach
- Less wear & tear to both skip and Telehandler
- Easy maintenance
The skip body is manufactured in 3mm plate steel with a reinforced angle top, and the base in 5mm plate steel.
Available in 750, 1250 and 1750 litre capacity as standard. Require larger capacity? Get in touch to discuss custom made sizes or additional options such as Mesh Heigh Increases.
View this product on eBay or Facebook