Palisade Fencing gives you an extremely cost effective and formidable permanent security barrier, which acts as a significant deterrent to intruders. It provides a valuable layer of protection for goods from damage or theft. All of our palisade fencing is manufactured in the UK and meets the toughest of demands. Quality is incredibly important when undertaking significant capital expenditure on a security fence that should last over 25 years. The last thing you want is to be replacing palisade fence panels after only 5 – 10 years.
The prices shown above are based on 2mm thick pales, rolled into a W section with a triple point & splayed palisade pale head. Each palisade bay is Galvanised to BS EN ISO1461 as standard. We can then powder coat the palisade fencing to meet your requirements, offering two layers of protection.
The finishes available are:
- Palisade Galvanised to BSEN ISO1461
- Palisade Powder Coated Green
- Palisade Powder Coated Black
It is worth noting that all of our powder coated palisade rails, palisade pales and palisade posts are galvanised before they are powder coated. This means that our powder coated palisade fencing has two layers of protection against corrosion and rust. This gives the palisade fencing system a significantly longer life span, whilst also providing a clean and professional finish. If you would like your palisade fencing powder coated a different colour then just get in touch with a member of our team for a bespoke quote to suit your requirements.
Each 2.75 meter Palisade Bay Contains:
- 17 No W Section Pales – each of these palisade pales is 2.0mm thick (other palisade pale gauges are available upon request). As standard, these palisade pales come with a Splayed Triple Point head.
- 1 No Excavated Post – these palisade posts are 100 x 55 IPE section dig-in posts as standard, but we can also supply bolt down palisade posts upon request. Please note that you may wish to order an extra post for the end of your palisade fencing run.
- 1 No Horizontal Palisade Top Rail – 50 x 50 x 5 RSA
- 1 No Horizontal Palisade Bottom Rail – 50 x 50 x 5 RSA
- 34 No M8 Bolts – Palisade Pale Fixings
- 4 No M12 Cup Sq Bolts & Permacone Nuts
- 2 No Loose 30 x 5 RSF Palisade Fishplates
All of our fencing systems are supplied with tamper resistant fixings.